Calibration of Volt and Ameter using Potentiometer
Product Code : AE 455
Brand Name : ASICO
Calibration of Voltmeter and Ammeter using Potentiometer
- Calibration of Voltmeter and Ammeter by Potentiometer is an elite setup designed to understand the functioning and calibration of Potentiometer, Voltmeter and Ammeter. It is a complete setup with training board, Potentiometer and Calibration unit. Calibration unit has a Voltmeter and an Ammeter, which can be Calibrated by Potentiometer.
- A Potentiometer is an instrument designed to measure an unknown voltage by comparing it with a known voltage. It has a high degree of accuracy. The potentiometer is used extensively for the calibration of voltmeters and ammeters, and provides a standard method for calibration of these instruments.
- Calibration of Voltmeter and Ammeter using Potentiometer is an ideal platform to enhance education, training, skills & development amongs our young minds.
- Regulated Power Supply 2 volts/100mA to operate the Potentiometer.
- Precisely calibrated Electronic Standard Cell Voltage 1.0186 volts.
- Regulated power supply 0-2 volts, 1 Amps as a voltage source for use in the experiment.
- Galvanometer for null balance.
- A voltmeter 0-2 volt is provided for voltage comparison/measurement of voltage.
- An ammeter 0-1 amp is also provided for voltage measurement of current.
- Standard resistance and unknown resistance is provided to perform the experiment.
Other Products in 'Physics Lab Experimental Setups' category
- Analog Lab Training Modules
- Laboratory Power Supplies
- Amplifiers Characteristics
- Operational Amplifiers Trainers
- E-M Experiments
- Oscillators Experiments
- Multivibrators Trainers
- Bread Boards Trainers
- Digital Lab Training Modules
- Filter Circuits
- Communication Lab Training Modules
- Physics Lab Experimental Setups
- Testing Measuring Instruments
- Function Generators
- Decade Boxes
- Microprocessor Lab
- AC Bridges
- Microwave Lab Experiments
- Network Theorems
- Instrumentation Lab
- PCB Designing Lab
- Electronic Components Display Boards
- Dynamic Demonstrators Trainers
- Control System Lab
- Analog Lab Training Module
- Working Models
- Educational Desk Stand Meters
- Networking Lab
- Portable Meters
- Embedded lab