Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) setup
SPR Set up.
To determine the complex di-electric Constant and Plasmafrequency of metal using Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) & Refractive Index of Di-electric Layer
Surface plasmon resonance is the resonant oscillation ofconduction electrons at the interface between a negative and positivepermittivity material stimulated by incident light. While forming the basis ofmany standard tools for measuring adsorption of material on to planar metal
A Circular Vernier Arrangement with metallic housing.
Diode Laser 5 mW with power supply.
Special SPR Prism with pressure control.
Special Optical semi circular part with spr sheet withliquid contains for dielectric measurement.
Detector with power measurement.
Intensity control unit.
Suitable Metallic Supporting Stands.
- Analog Lab Training Modules
- Laboratory Power Supplies
- Amplifiers Characteristics
- Operational Amplifiers Trainers
- E-M Experiments
- Oscillators Experiments
- Multivibrators Trainers
- Bread Boards Trainers
- Digital Lab Training Modules
- Filter Circuits
- Communication Lab Training Modules
- Physics Lab Experimental Setups
- Testing Measuring Instruments
- Function Generators
- Decade Boxes
- Microprocessor Lab
- AC Bridges
- Microwave Lab Experiments
- Network Theorems
- Instrumentation Lab
- PCB Designing Lab
- Electronic Components Display Boards
- Dynamic Demonstrators Trainers
- Control System Lab
- Analog Lab Training Module
- Working Models
- Educational Desk Stand Meters
- Networking Lab
- Portable Meters
- Embedded lab