SPECIFICATIONS OF FABRY-PEROTINTERFEROMETER
Lead screw dia.: 17 mm; Pitch: 1 mm;Threaded length: 200 mm
Lead screw and its nut are optically lappedto maintain constancy for the pitch.
Interferometer is provided by three scales.
Linear scale (0-150 mm graduated in mm) isattached with the left hand side of the bed of interferometer.
Graduated disc (0-100 div.) may be peepedthrough glass window provided with the head of the interferometer. One division of graduated disc = 0.01 mm
A graduated slow motion drum (graduation0-100 div.) is fitted on right hand side of the interferometer. One division of slow motion drum = 0.00001mm.
i.e. Least count of interferometer : 10-4 mm
OPTICAL PARTS :
Partially coated mirrors (2 Nos.) areheavily coated (metallic coating). Interference pattern formed by D1 & D2 lines of sodium are clearlyvisible even by naked eye.
Mirrors are made of optical glass havingstep, i.e., one face is of dia. 23 mm (which is coated face); other face is 27mm and Thickness 12 mm.
Surface figure of coated face: Better than l/10
Mirrors reflectivity: @ 80%
Coating material: Al. with protective coatof SiO2
SPECIFICATIONS OF TELESCOPE
Objective is an achromatic doublet of dia.25 mm and F.L.: 50 mm and Telescope magnification: 10x
- Analog Lab Training Modules
- Laboratory Power Supplies
- Amplifiers Characteristics
- Operational Amplifiers Trainers
- E-M Experiments
- Oscillators Experiments
- Multivibrators Trainers
- Bread Boards Trainers
- Digital Lab Training Modules
- Filter Circuits
- Communication Lab Training Modules
- Physics Lab Experimental Setups
- Testing Measuring Instruments
- Function Generators
- Decade Boxes
- Microprocessor Lab
- AC Bridges
- Microwave Lab Experiments
- Network Theorems
- Instrumentation Lab
- PCB Designing Lab
- Electronic Components Display Boards
- Dynamic Demonstrators Trainers
- Control System Lab
- Analog Lab Training Module
- Working Models
- Educational Desk Stand Meters
- Networking Lab
- Portable Meters
- Embedded lab