Product Code : AE-1001
Brand Name : ASICO
This Galvanometer has been designed for very low current measurement.
Resistance : 100 or 500 ohms.
Time Period : 10 to 15 Sec.
- These Ballistic Galvanometers are rigid in construction beautiful in design and easy to operate, with large periodic time.
- Large moment of Inertia of the moving part of the galvanometer.
- Deflection closely proportional to the electric charge
- Ballistic Galvanometers undergo strict laboratory check before dispatch and are suitable for direct deflection measurements which are closely proportional to the current.
- These galvanometers can be used both PERIODIC as well as APERIODIC instruments.
- An arrangement is provided to make it APERIODIC by introducing a suitable resistance in parallel with the moving coil system.
- Zero adjusting and locking devices are provided. The Phosphor-bronze suspension strip prevents shifting of zero.
- The moving coil carries a specially polished front silvering concave mirror of 100cm. focal length, suitable for use with Lamp and Scale Arrangement.
Other Products in 'Physics Lab Experimental Setups' category
- Analog Lab Training Modules
- Laboratory Power Supplies
- Amplifiers Characteristics
- Operational Amplifiers Trainers
- E-M Experiments
- Oscillators Experiments
- Multivibrators Trainers
- Bread Boards Trainers
- Digital Lab Training Modules
- Filter Circuits
- Communication Lab Training Modules
- Physics Lab Experimental Setups
- Testing Measuring Instruments
- Function Generators
- Decade Boxes
- Microprocessor Lab
- AC Bridges
- Microwave Lab Experiments
- Network Theorems
- Instrumentation Lab
- PCB Designing Lab
- Electronic Components Display Boards
- Dynamic Demonstrators Trainers
- Control System Lab
- Analog Lab Training Module
- Working Models
- Educational Desk Stand Meters
- Networking Lab
- Portable Meters
- Embedded lab