|Home||» Products||» Analog Lab Training Modules||» Plancks Constant Apparatus (AE206)|
Plancks Constant Apparatus (AE206)
Planck`s Constant Apparatus (AE206)
Determining Planck`s Constant Using Photo Vacuum Tube illustrates the basic concept of the Quantum Mechanics. It helps to understand the phenomena of photon, its energy, frequency, etc. This product is mainly used to determine the fundamental constant of Quantum Mechanics called Planck`s constant. It is an effective and easy way to determine this constant. For the invention of Planck`s constant Max Planck is awarded by Nobel Prize in 1918. The setup consists of Photo Vacuum Tube, glass filters of different color, Variable DC Supply, digital voltmeter and ammeter. Using this setup we can also calculate the energy of photon. Planck`s constant relates the energy of light photons to their frequency.
- Determine the value of Planck's constant (h) by using stopping potential of different filters.
- Inbuilt Variable DC Regulated Power Supply
- Output voltages : 0-1 VDC
- On Board Digital Meters
- Voltmeter : 0 - 2 VDC (Digital)
- Ammeter : 0 - 200 Micro ADC (Digital)
- Photocell mounted on wooden box having windows for injecting light and also for sliding the various filters.
- Power requirement : 230 VAC 10%, 50Hz.
- Weight : 1.5 Kg Approx.
- Three round filters of different colors (Red, Green & Blue).
- Lamp holder with Sixty-watt bulb.
- Power chord, Patch chords, Instruction manual.
- Analog Lab Training Modules
- Laboratory Power Supplies
- Amplifiers Characteristics
- Operational Amplifiers Trainers
- E-M Experiments
- Oscillators Experiments
- Multivibrators Trainers
- Bread Boards Trainers
- Digital Lab Training Modules
- Filter Circuits
- Communication Lab Training Modules
- Physics Lab Experimental Setups
- Testing Measuring Instruments
- Function Generators
- Decade Boxes
- Microprocessor Lab
- AC Bridges
- Microwave Lab Experiments
- Network Theorems
- Instrumentation Lab
- PCB Designing Lab
- Electronic Components Display Boards
- Dynamic Demonstrators Trainers
- Control System Lab
- Analog Lab Training Module
- Working Models
- Educational Desk Stand Meters
- Networking Lab
- Portable Meters
- Embedded lab